Forum AZS Białystok Strona Główna

Two 5-team pools sharing 3 courts -- Suggestions?

Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
JoeClark

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 04, 2017 9:17 am    Temat postu: Two 5-team pools sharing 3 courts -- Suggestions? Odpowiedz z cytatem

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, so please feel free to move this if needed.

I'm organizing a boys volleyball tournament where one division has 10 teams. For pool play, I planned to divide them into two 5-team pools which will play round-robin to decide who advances to the tournament.

However, we have 3 courts available for these 10 teams, and my co-organizers are suggesting that we divide into 3 pools -- two with 3 teams, and one with 4 -- and schedule a crossover game for each of the 3-team pools.

I'm not a big fan of that approach for a few different reasons, and instead, would prefer to see if there's a way for the two 5-team pools to share the 3 courts. One 5-team pool using two courts is well documented, however, I haven't found anything for 2 pools on 3 courts.

Before I sit down to try to figure it out, I wondered if anyone here had already solved this problem or know where I might find the solution. Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://volleytalk.proboards.com/thread/71109/team-pools-sharing-courts-suggestions

product ads
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AZS Białystok Strona Główna -> Siatkarskie Podlasie Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: