Forum AZS Białystok Strona Główna

Stairway to Heaven was a popular show in North Korea about

Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
Beauty Sirikarn

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 07, 2021 5:49 am    Temat postu: Stairway to Heaven was a popular show in North Korea about Odpowiedz z cytatem

He was treated like an adult and marched to a secret room for interrogation where the guards refused to let him sleep. He says he was punched and kicked repeatedly for four days.

"I was terrified," he told the BBC from Seoul where he currently lives.

"I thought my world was ending. They wanted to know how I got this video and how many people I showed it to. I couldn't say my father had brought those DVDs from China. What could I say? It was my father. I didn't say anything, I just said, "I don't know, I don't know. Please let me go."

Geum-hyok is from one of Pyongyang's elite families and his father was eventually able to bribe the guards to set him free. Something that will be near impossible under Mr Kim's new law.

Many of those caught for similar offences at the time were sent to labour camps. But this didn't prove to be enough of a deterrent, so the sentences increased.

"At first the sentence was around a year in a labour camp - that changed to more than three years in the camp. Right now, if you go to labour camps, more than 50% of the young people are there because they watched foreign media," says Mr Choi. slotwallet

"If someone watches two hours of illegal material, then that would be three years in a labour camp. This is a big problem."
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum AZS Białystok Strona Główna -> Tematy sportowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: